-this battlefield-
my light will shine on you
just you wait and see
at the end of each rainy day
you´ll want to be with me
don´t resist this feeling
of needing something new
you will never hunger
if you swallow when you chew
:warriors have battled
on this battlefield
but you will wear a crown
and you will have my shield:
I said, you will never hunger
cause my love is bread
I will make you feel alive
even when you´re dead
I will hum a lovesong
and put your soul to rest
I will practise what I preach
with me you´ll share the best
:warriors have battled
on this battlefield
but you will wear a crown
and you will have my shield:
you will wear a crown
and you will have my shield...
V.H.Á.
19.5.05
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)
Menningarhornið
- Baðstofan, Smíðaverkstæðinu ***/og hálf
- Skilaboðaskjóðan, Þjóðleikhúsið ****
- Fló á skinni, Leikfélag Akureyrar *****
- Dans andi, Íslenski Dansflokkurinn *****
- Kommúnan, Vesturport *****

0 ...og gammar geysa!:
Skrifa ummæli